Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello there!

Sorry I have been out of contact...I just hate posting all negative stuff! BUT, I am sick still...bronchitis this time. It has been over 3 weeks...I'm over it...the people I sit by at work are SO over it...I think my men are over it...

Hopefully I will feel better very soon because Thanksgiving is this week! I am not a huge fan of Thanksgiving, but I am because it means that my favorite time of year starts! I love Christmas! The lights, the (mostly) happy people, the music, the hustle and bustle, the trees and decor in my house, the candles...just all of it!

I put my tree up this weekend. I know it is early, but I waited longer than I thought I would. I just couldn't help it! I got a new tree this year and was DYING to put it up. It's up and it looks great! We have been discussing our Elf on the Shelf, Kirby. I know he is not supposed to make an appearance until after Thanksgiving, but he is already there! I guess he couldn't wait either.

Yesterday Ryan took Hagen out for a day of Man stuff. That included a trip to Bass Pro. They checked out animals, had a hot dog (Hog Gog), rode on a carousal that was reindeer, got a camo pullover and hat, and just had a great time. They got home around 3:00 and it was Nite Nite time for Hagen and Mama.

When Hagen woke up from his nap he was really sad. Ryan went to save him. Here is how the conversation went:

Ryan: Why you crying buddy?
Hagen: I was crying so hard I pee pee'd in my diaper!
Ryan: It's OK buddy...that's what it is there for!
Hagen: (still crying alot)
Ryan: Are you OK? What's the matter?
Hagen: I picked my nose (no) and i got a burger on my finger.
Ryan: Well, where is the burger?
Hagen: (SOBBING) I PUT IT IN MY MOUTH!
Ryan: We put our burgers in a kleenex buddy.
Hagen: OK

Poor baby was sad he pee pee'd in his diaper and ate a burger...I would be too.

That is about all that is going on in our world. Lots of shopping, cleaning, decorating, and taking lots of medicine...

Have a great Thanksgiving week!!

XO,
Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Hope you're better soon. Maybe you're getting it all over with now....and the holidays await!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lainy has no shame. Still eats her burgers no matter how many times we tell her we use a kleenex. I had her in the cart at Target the other day when a mom looked over at me like I had taken the last box of tampons. But it was because Laine had half her hand up her nose. Gross.

    Hope you feel better, Carrie! Take your vitamins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. You poor thing. . . did you ever ask your dad about the Westin thing? ha, ha. Love the story about Hagan and the "burger". . . .kids are priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in the world with your sickness?!!! I hope you are better to enjoy the holidays. Yuck.

    Hope I get to see you soon!!!

    I ate boogers until Kindergarten. Then a girl in class told me you could only eat three a day or you would get worms. I took that very seriously so only alotted myself three boogers a day.
    When I told the three booger theory to my mom she told me that ANY boogers would give you worms. So I stopped cold turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man! I hope you feel better soon!! As does your family I'm sure. Poor little guy..... cute and funny about pee peeing and eating the booger. Have you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete