Hagen, Hagen, Hagen...you just about did your Daddy and I in last night!
I get you from school and am pulled to the side by your teacher. She is going on and on about how well behaved you are! You listen, follow directions, share with your friends, and are just a good boy. I asked her if she was hyping it up a bit and she said no...he is one of the more behaved kids in the class! AND you are taking 2 hour naps now. Your Daddy and I are so proud of you for being such a good boy at school!! Great job!
NOW...what is up with your attitude at home? Let's just get a few things straight right now:
1. A pop cycle or Lolly pop is not an appropriate appetiser...raisins are OK...but that's all
2. You can not wear your pee pee filled diaper and PJ's to school. I know it is cold and you don't want to separate from that warm urine soaked diaper, but you have to...it's nasty.
3. You are more than welcome to help Mama pick out your clothes in the morning, but you can pick out pants OR a shirt...not both...you are not able to match yet and your clothes this fall are DARLING, but only when mama Matches them up.
4. Licking your plate is not acceptable. Mama had to drop this habit when you joined the family and doesn't do it so you can't either...it's just not fair
5. If you poop before bath time, you can have ONE gummy frog and not a huge piece of candy...do not proceed to hyperventilate crying to the point that your Daddy needs backup and I have to finish nighttime ritual. You interrupted Mama's crossword puzzle that I was actually going to get all the way through.
6. Yes, we blow dry your hair every night. Your hair is unruly and it is worse if you go to bed with wet hair...get over it
7. you have a few choices for breakfast: Pancakes, granola bar, nutrigrain bites, muffins, fruit loops, or raisins. Pick one (or two)...that's your choice...you have the same choices everyday...why does it take you 10 minutes to pick it out?!
8. Dapper is as tall as you. Soon you will be able to push him out of the way. He will not eat you...he will not even bite you. No need to throw yourself on the garage floor and not come in the house because he is inside...he is always inside...you need to get over yourself
9. Please stay out of Mama's purse. My Dr. Pepper Chap stick is not a treat...I'm sure it can't be good for you when you bite it and eat it. My gum is also off limits. When you put 5 pieces in your mouth at once and chocked, I thought you got the hint. Just staying out of my purse will help us insure that you stick around for awhile which we hope you do!
10. There are other colors that are just as pretty as Pink. Your father is trying hard to accept the fact that you like it, but let's venture out a bit...For your Daddy's sanity
11. Mama's iPod is off limits. I don't think that some of the music is appropriate unless you are 25 and older...Mama likes her rap music...and it is not appropriate.
I'm so proud of you for being such a good boy at school. Let's try to keep that behavior well into the night, K?
Love,
Mama
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it!!! the joys of Parenthood...
ReplyDeleteHagen is perfect. I don't believe a word of this.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, you must give your little angel a break. . .why can't a 2 year old pick out his entire outfit? Also, I think forcing him out of his pj's and pee-pee diaper is just unreasonable. This child needs a little positive support from home in order to continue his perfect behavior at school! Ha, ha--I love you son!!!!XXOOO
ReplyDeleteLove it! Lolly or popcicle as an app! Funny stuff!
ReplyDeleteGracie is the same way. She behaves so well at school and at home she's a little monster! But, I'll keep her! ;) Guess I'm thankful that she's behaving well at school. Would much rather her be a monster at home than school!
I think Bram must of mailed Hagen a list of how to act at home. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteThat's just how he rolls. He is teaching Tess the same stuff.
So NOT fair for Hagen to lick his plate if you can't. You did the right thing.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious, Carrie!!