Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Whiney Mcwhinerson

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer lately! I have been coughing for 3 weeks now! I'm so sick of hacking! I went back to the doctor last night and said I am feeling the worst I have felt the past 3 weeks. coughing, sneezing, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, no apetite, headache)They did a flu test...do you know what that means?

Let me tell you. It was NOT.FUN.AT.ALL! I hope Hagen never has to have one done. He will for sure feel as violated as I did!

I sat there on the table and she came at me with a pole vault length q-tip. I opened wide and she stuck it in my nose! I'm not talking about just at the opening, I'm talking she stuck that thing so far in there that I swear she scratched the back of my eyeball!! AND she was twisting it as she was going in...like drilling for oil! I would have LOVED to have a hidden camera video taping that one! I'm sure the look on my face was priceless!

It was negative...I was hoping for more steroids...I think she saw "junky" written all over my forehead when I asked about them and decided not to give them to me. I got some antihistamine and some cough pills.

I am home today. I feel terrible. I slept on the couch again. Ryan forgot to put the heat on in the house so this morning it was 64 in here. Good thing we dress Hagen for a blizzard when he goes to bed! He is so little and has no fat (like his Mama) and I just know he is always cold. Plus, he has yet to be able to cover himself properly with blankets. Poor baby mostly has his blanket around his neck like a scarf when I see him on the monitor.

Mom, I know you are reading this...Help me...get me out of this house at 4:00 today when the chaos will start again. I need to spend a few days at the Westin Stonebriar in the honeymoon suite....with the Heavenly Bed...and the room service...and the huge tub with unlimited hot water. I really feel like I am going to die

Did I tell you my neck hurts too?

Love,
Carrie (AKA icky.sicky.germy.girl)

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby!!! As far as the Weston , its not a good idea. You need someone around to care for you and I'm sure Hagen will do a great job. I do feel for you but I'm the mother who was sick with three of you running around and your Dad out of town on a well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try with the Westin, Carrie! I thought you just might have had a chance. . . .have you tried calling your dad in that little voice of yours? I hope you feel better--I'm glad it's not the swine flu. . . I've heard that is BRUTAL!!! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon. And the sore neck? Ouch. Have you tried Tiger Balm? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete