Well, Ryan came home early! Yep, he arrived in time to shower and get ready for the party on Sunday. I was SO happy that we could go as a family. It was at Glen Eagles Country Club and it was a 2 hour thing..."Whore-derves" were served (I never know how to spell that so I decided to go obnoxious), Balloon clown person, holiday music, trains, etc. It was so fun and Hagen had a blast. I got a glass of wine, kicked back and chatted with the girls and Ryan chased Hagen around. Ahh...bliss. I had one glass of wine and then 3 glasses of Hagen's apple juice! I mean, come on! It just tasted so good!
OK, so the jealous part. Ryan shot a doe...a deer...a female deer, and a turkey. He donated the turkey but kept 2 things ...for Hagen...or to just completely gross me out.
1. a Turkey feather
2. A freaking turkey foot! He duct taped the end where it was chopped but the dang foot is still floppy!
To make matters worse, Ryan, Hagen and turkey were playing with his new monkeys in a barrel and turkey was holding them with his toes! Ugh...GROSS!
Told you you would be jealous...
Late,
Carrie
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad its you and not me!!
ReplyDeleteChristmas isn't over yet Mom...
ReplyDeleteGreat!
ReplyDeleteSICK!! Haha and funny, as usual. So glad he came home early. Whore-derves? Love it.
ReplyDeleteP.s. Your header is PRECIOUS!
yes, the new header rocks the casbah..
ReplyDeleteI think I just threw-up in my mouth a little. . .the dangling foot is too much! I just felt thankful that Darin likes to surf and bike ride, not hunt!
ReplyDeleteAgree with Merrilee. Blake couldn't hunt to save his life. No limp turkey feet in this house.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest picture ever on your header. He is such a doll!
ReplyDeleteWhore-derves....love that! I can never spell it right either.
ReplyDeleteA turkey foot????? Ewwwww!! I'm still traumatized from the time my Dad hung 3 gutted deer on my swingset when I was 6 years old. Still have that mental picture in my poor, little head. I don't think I ever touched that swingset again. Thank goodness Trey doesn't hunt. We just get dead fish around our house.
whore-derves! well, that's creative. i think i enjoyed it better than the real spelling!
ReplyDeleteLOL to the turkey foot! my dad used to do stuff like that. once he opened a gizzard so i could 'see the rocks inside'! ewwwwww!! :)