I had so much fun with Hagen tonight. My watch battery died so we had to go to the mall jeweler to get it replaced. I thought I would turn it into date night.
Ryan is out of town...been since Monday. I picked Hagen up and we headed to the mall! We got my watch fixed, went to ride on the carousal, ate at Cheesecake factory, bought Hagen new socks, under ware, and a shirt, got a birthday present for Madison's birthday party, and got a balloon for being "haved".
We even stopped by the ice rink and watched the boys practice hockey! Hagen sat there in awe watching them skate...while his fingers were firmly planted in his ears. I guess the stick hitting the puck was a bit scary?!
We had such a great time. This week has been a DOOZY which I will blog about next week when a definite decision has been made about something important, so I needed to get out. Since Ryan is out of town Hagen was the best next choice!
Sweet baby Hagen, you just light up my life all the time...you are so fun to be around...so sweet...well behaved...you listen well...and I just love you more than you will ever know!
Love,
Mama
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great post Carrie! Sounds like you had fun fun night! Looking forward to hearing next week's news. Hagen is so sweet and such a blessing! So so cute! His little expressions crack me up!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sally
Glad yall got to get out and have fun. I used to love doing that with Carter when he was little. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteAnxious to hear your news!
I wish we had a public ice skating rink around here. We have to go to Big D for that! Glad you had a fun date with your little guy!
ReplyDeleteI left you an award on my blog today. I feel like a geek saying that. :)
Those times spent one-on-one are so special!
ReplyDelete