She went to the doctor yesterday and things are fine, but she has to take it easy. She is one of those people that I would NOT want to work for! She IS however someone that I would want to work FOR me. She works her tail off...adds stress to her life when it is not needed...works long hours when it is not needed..etc.
She went BACK to the normal OB today and he said for her to not work the rest of her pregnancy. It is causing too much stress and is not good for the baby. I know part of her is like YIPPEE...but the bigger part of it is that I am not sure how she is going to do with it. She will still be working from home, so I'm hoping that she will be more at ease and not stressed out so much.
Last night I went to dinner with a good friend that is starting the IVF scenario. She is getting the shots and all this week and the egg retrieval will be next week. It just breaks my heart to see anyone have to go through all of that...especially when it is such a good person that will make such a good Mom. Then you go and watch a show like Teen Mom on MTV and see some worthless people having babies so easily when they don't want them. Gah!
Sorry about that...
Anyway, Ryan and I are going to go see my doctor soon and see about having some laparoscopic surgery to check my tubes and endometriosis. After that we may go see our old pal, Dr. James Douglas. He was the one that got us pregnant with Hagen...he is my hero...but no offense to him, I am not in the mood to deal with that crap again. Why can't things just happen naturally!
I know I'm talking negatively, but I'm really not at that bad place yet. I just wish it would happen and not to have to deal with shots, sonograms with creepy GUY, blood draws daily, etc. This is NOT how the birds and the bees song says things happen!
Wouldn't it be a terrible world without another Hagen? I mean, really...he is so cute.
The other day he was going potty and he was a bit "excited". "It" was standing at attention and he looked at Ryan and said, "Daddy...It's big..." very seriously and just stared at Ryan. Uh, OK buddy...
TATA,
Carrie
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the "It's big"!! The other day, Carter said to me while he was going to the bathroom first thing in the morning, "Mom,my pee pee is getting bigger and bigger and bigger!" Love the innocence!
ReplyDeleteI'll keep your "baby making plans" in my prayers. =)
It's big.. that is funny.
ReplyDeleteHope I don't have to go through any of that fertility stuff either. Hear it's a bear...
I'm praying for you sweet, Carrie... He has a plan and although it's a lot more work than it should be, I do believe it will all turn out ok in the end!
ReplyDeleteBoys! Love it...
you make me laugh about the potty scenario... i realize i have a lot to learn about boys... haha!
ReplyDeletei have to tell you some amazing news we just found out this morning: a friend that has been trying for 7 years for a baby (has even done several rounds of IVF) is now pregnant... NATURALLY!...such a miracle...it's just amazing. it was a group of ladies together as she told us and there was not a dry eye in the room.
anyhow, God does have a plan... things may not always be easy but he is in control (thank goodness, i fear i would make a mess if i was in control!) :) prayers for you all!
Love that sweet, Hagan. I can just picture his face when saying that. Keeping my fingers crossed and you in my prayers. I get that the process is not easy, but I know it will happen for you.
ReplyDeleteMe, too! Hoping it's soon.
ReplyDeleteI had the diagnostic laparoscopy before having Jack. Looking for Endo, too. Thinking about you!
Praying for you too, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies!! Hard to talk about because I honestly feel so blessed and would be fine with just him, but don't want to wait too long and it not be possible...ya know?! BUT if it doesn't happen all will be OK...Hagen is a precious gift...even with his "peanuts" quirkiness...
ReplyDelete