Ryan and I were looking forward to date night on Saturday night. We don't get out often at all...
My parents are out of town so Nana was going to keep him overnight! Woo Hoo! But, we took Hagen to dinner on Friday night and he was a total monster. Out of control which he is usually pretty well behaved. AND it was Mexican food which he can eat his weight in hot sauce and chips. His behavior and runny nose had us heading to the Acute Kids Care. Nana has no immune system so she is really sick if she gets a cold or anything else. We were told that he tested for Strep...date night canceled.
So I headed out for the wedding...it was beautiful. Last of the high school girls to get hitched (Michelle Dickey for the ladies of PSHS). She married a wonderful man with 3 little boys (10, 6, and 4 I think). She is excited and scared all at the same time. These boys are just precious...very well behaved and obviously love her very much!
I found out last night that one of my friends that is pregnant (one of the ones I found out about a couple of weeks ago) has lost the baby...this is her 5th miscarriage. I'm so sad for her!
I pretty much ate and left. There was another buddy of mine that was pregnant and solo so we waited for our tables turn in line and ate and literally snuck out. Felt bad, but who misses the pregnant duds anyway! Ha!
Hagen is obviously still not feeling well as he is just incredibly crabby. AND Ryan and I were out in the yard yesterday and he wanted to watch a movie curled up on the couch. Hopefully today we can meet Noah at Papa & Pia's pool for a bit. Noah will not be there long because my OTHER brother Matt and his family will be heading over to Adam's house to meet Baby Emily. I want to spy so bad and see those beautiful kids of his (Madeline is 7 and then the identical twin boys are about to turn 6). It's been 2 1/2 years since I've seen them...boo.
Hagen will be 3 in 8 days...wow...
Tata,
Carrie
Look at you hot pregnant momma!!! You look fabulous. I'm not sure that you knew you are having a girl or not.... since I've been "out" for a while.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to catching up on what's been going on. Having 2 little ones is a hand full but great at the same time. It doesn't leave much time for blogging though!! :(
3 yrs old! Oh my! What a big boy! Lil Man will be 3 in mid August. Time flies!
I knew is what I meant! Obviously you know what you're having! :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture, Carrie!!! You look darling.
ReplyDeleteHope Hagen is feeling better.
You do look so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pic of you!
ReplyDeleteHope your little guy is better! Strep is going around like crazy here!
Carrie, you look great....such a cute preggo mama! So sorry for the friend that had another miscarriage....tough stuff. So happy for Michelle, and I am guessing you were hanging with Rackley. Matt coming to Adam's house....I need some details. Seriuosly, call me!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are TOO cute! You really do look great. Hope H is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Dickey! Happy for her :)
Sorry to hear about your friend too. So very sad.
You look beautiful in this picture. Absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDelete