Friday, May 7, 2010

Big Brother Video!

4 comments:

  1. so sweet!!!! love that you got in on video

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable Carrie! So excited for you guys! Hagen is going to be a great big brother! Just think of all the girlie things you have ahead....bows, painted nails....and oh yes, attitude! :) I think it is so cool that Noah and Hagen are close in age and buddies, and now Emily will have a sweet cousin girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I loved this. I love that you got it on video.

    Know what kind of creeped me out, though? Your voice and the way you talk kind of reminds me of me. I'm totally not being narcissistic, but the way you talk to Hagen is similar to the way I talk to my kids. Weird!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so sweet! What a cutie he is. He'll be a wonderful big brother!

    ReplyDelete