Saturday, May 29, 2010

Frisco Rough Riders Game!

Well, I've never been one that celebrates and extended birthday, but it kinda seems like we are with Hagen's birthday being on Monday which is a holiday. We started the weekend off with a local baseball game! Ashlyn was selling tickets through her Youth Group so we headed out to the ball park. Last time we went Hagen was one!!

We went to Fuddruckers first for some dinner because we all knew that if I didn't eat something KINDA normal that I would get sick on Cotton Candy and peanuts. When we got there we found our seats and waited for Noah and Uncle Adam/Aunt Rebecca to show up. There is really not a bad seat in the house! Noah came and the party started. The TV guy came up to film Noah and Hagen was watching the jumbo tron waiting to see his face...then the camera got flipped to Hagen and they were in the running for "Fan of the game!" BUT they didn't win...nice to be considered though.

I went to get the first round of drinks (had to pee)...beer for Ryan and water for myself. Then, when it was Ryan's turn guess what he forgot? Yep, my water...GRR!

We ate blue cotton candy, peanuts, and then propel (I snuck it in with sippys). We had such a blast! Noah had so much fun that he puked 2 times...it was all peanuts. I'm sure the people around us were SO excited sitting by us...puking peanuts, standing on laps, dancing, taking a billion pictures, standing sitting standing sitting, being obnoxious, pregnant lady with her huge nude color granny panties on with a flowy dress that got stuck to her sweaty ass bending over to get something and mooning everyone...Nice...NO, I'm not kidding. I knew it felt breezy.

The game ended (it was 9:45) and the boys were good, but winding down. THEN the fireworks began with no warning. Freaked Hagen the hell out! He was TERRIFIED! So we left...fast...with hands over his little ears. They kept going and finally he could watch them without crying. They were BEAUTIFUL and there were LOTS! It was a great show!

What a fun night, not too hot, Ashlyn (who is 16) got to show Hagen off to her friends, Hagen's best bud Noah was there, we danced, sang, ate crap, and had a ball.

Hagen got to bed at about 11:00, and Ryan and I were in bed watching TV and turned the light off at 11:30. Dapper was shaking his head so that his ears were flapping on his head...it was loud and obnoxious. I let him out, then went back to bed....then up to pee...then back to bed...then the cat started licking every inch of her body and I got jealous, I mean irritated (because it is on my pillow right by my head) so I let her out, then I was WIDE awake so got up to take Tylenol PM, and then laid there...finally kicked in and I was asleep around 12:45. What time am I up this morning? 6 freaking 30! What?! Earlier than my alarm goes off most days? Not right, just not right...

Cheers to a wonderful weekend that is starting...cheers to those we are celebrating this weekend and how much we thank them for protecting us...cheers to my lovlies that read my stupid blog and still love me.

Tata,
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Cheers to all of it! Sounds like a fun evening. I'm sure the people behind you did not mind the litle peep show, as you have a great ars(what? you do). Have fun celebrating the birthday and post some pics of the birthday boy and the preggo mama(some of Ryan from behind would also be great).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Cheers to you, too!

    Sorry about Noah.....punkin had too much fun.

    Hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun times! I need to get my crew over to a game. It's been a long time and Maci has never been.

    Hope the rest of the weekend was good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puking peanuts - sounds awesome! And the moon? HAHA!! Love that. Hilarious.

    Happy Birthday to Hagen!!!

    ReplyDelete