SO I will just add a few pictures in for now and narrate...this my lovelies is the cutest. Hagen SO proud to be a big cousin holding on securely to Emily and the gorgeous Noah...such a cute cousin shot! We had them over for a cookout on Saturday because they are going to North Carolina for 3 weeks...had to get my baby loving in before they left!

The wife beater...it has become a staple on Hagen on the weekends. I even took him to the Gap to buy more shorts in this get up...bad huh? I'm pleased to announce that he is wearing 12-18 month shorts now!! Getting that big booty that he will inevitably inherit from his pretty Mama and Hot Daddy! (I need to say things like this about myself every once in awhile...things are shifting at an alarming rate...)
But he does look pretty cute...a bit white trash? Yes...but still cute. Mer, I promise he will NOT be dressed like this in CA...we won't be the Uncle Eddie family pulling up in our RV or anything like that! :)
Ryan has a shed that houses his ride on mower, and other crap...i mean important man tools. It is HOT in there! So he put in vents. It is crazy how these little vents cool it off SO much even when it is over 100 degrees outside!! Hagen was "helping" alot so that is why I whisked him away to the GAP...Ryan needed to use a power saw and sweet little baby was scared and wanted Daddy to hold him...but not use the saw...but he had to...but he couldn't...you get the idea.And here is the 20 week belly shot! I love how this one pops out round. Hagen? I popped out quick, but it was like it was mushed up against a wall...flat on the front for awhile. I LOVE pregnant bellies...so I'm proud to show it off. Now pregnant butt? NOT loving that...I have a big bubble butt anyway (that is now sagging on my uppper thighs) that I am NOT in love with.

On other news, Ryan and I took Hagen on a date the other night to a hole in the wall Mexican food place (Dos Charros). We love it because it is quick and it is good! When we were leaving Hagen YELLED at me "My under panties are in my Butt!" Ryan just about died...not because of what he yelled but because he called his under ware "UNDER PANTIES"! I was shocked at the whole thing. We do NOT use the word butt...it is a bottom. To be honest, Ryan and I were laughing our BUTTS off at him while the other people in the restaurant acted like they had never heard such vulgar words come from a little one's mouth....they were butt holes to say the least.

On other news, Ryan and I took Hagen on a date the other night to a hole in the wall Mexican food place (Dos Charros). We love it because it is quick and it is good! When we were leaving Hagen YELLED at me "My under panties are in my Butt!" Ryan just about died...not because of what he yelled but because he called his under ware "UNDER PANTIES"! I was shocked at the whole thing. We do NOT use the word butt...it is a bottom. To be honest, Ryan and I were laughing our BUTTS off at him while the other people in the restaurant acted like they had never heard such vulgar words come from a little one's mouth....they were butt holes to say the least.
Ryan has bad allergy problems right now. I made him use the Netti pot last night and just about died laughing at him! He was pouring it in one side and I swear...It took FOREVER for it to come out the other nostril...and when it did it was only a few drops! His eyes were watering and he had a look of sheer terror in his eyes! He said he felt like he was drowning. He has since used it about 4 times in the past 12 hours...he loves it!!
A double roll of Charmin sure does soak up alot of water! Especially if you drop a new one in the toilet while replenishing the stash...
Coco, thanks for the vinaigrette tip!! I love it and I didn't even have to make it! PLUS, there are recipes if you go to the site! I made this Cheese Tortellini/Chicken Caesar Salad thing last night that was so good and so easy!! Hagen even ate it!!
That is all I have ladies...have a great week!!
Tata,
Carrie
LOVE the preggo pic.....you look GREAT! I also love that you called it pregnant butt--you are hilarious. What is my excuse....I had two babies butt, thighs, and jiggly parts????
ReplyDeleteI'm cracking up at Ryan using the netipot! Tony won't let me watch him do it. I only make him do it if he's miserable, but he's like a little kid..."don't watch me! Get out!"
ReplyDeleteYOU LOOK SO ADORABLE! Perfect baby bump! You're still tiny, Carrie. Don't know how you do it!
You look so adorable!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look adorable!!I can only hope I will someday look that good!
ReplyDeleteAs for the netipot story..too funny! Brad and I are both obsessed with it!
my nephew is three and is in 18-24 month shorts...little skinny minny
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!
ReplyDeleteTrey uses the Netipot all the time and loves it. I'm scared of it though. I tried it once, choked and blew salt water all out my mouth. I'm still not sure how that happens.
Sweet Hagen in his wife beater!
You look so pretty! Love your belly. And I'm with Mer, what's my excuse? I still have a pregnant butt, belly and thighs? Stinks!
ReplyDeleteH is precious in his wife beater. TOO cute.
Loved the update!
ReplyDeleteNo worries.....I bought a 12-18 month Kelly's Kids outfit for Lainey. I have to alter the top so that it fits her long torso, but her tummy and booty fit fine! Yeah. She'll be 3 in a few months.
That sounded weird. 3. I need to get pregnant.
Speaking of! Blake just looked at your blog with me and said, "Oh. I wish Carrie weren't pregnant. She's fun when she drinks."
Lots of pressure on you, Merrilee for our time in Cali! You better bring it, sister!
Casey, have we met?? Just tell Blake to check out the picture of me on my blog from Boston and you can be certain that some serious drinking will be had....at least by me!!
ReplyDeleteWord, Merrilee. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteUnder panties is the best! And I think his wife beater is adorable!
The netipot scares me. I can't do it.
wowee! you look great!! congratulations! :) i am liking the wifebeater, personally. (it reminds me of some of my hubby's toddler photos, which i love.) so cute.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI am terrified of Nettie Pots. My doctor tried to get me to use one, and I tried, and chickened out.
That wife beater boy is precious! Wait...that didn't come out right.