Thursday, December 20, 2012

My dream...forshaddow for tomorrow?

So the Mayans said that 12-21-12 is the end of the world.  I haven't been paying any attention to it...until this morning.  Now I'm kinda weirded out.

My dream.  It was a beautiful sunny day and Ryan and I were on the back patio with the kids.  We were standing kinda like we were posing for a family photo...Ryan and I side by side with an arm around the other's waist...Hagen standing in between us and I had Hazel on my outside hip.

We were looking in the sky over the house behind us and this HUGE thing was headed towards earth.  In my dream I knew it was a meteor...but it was a rectangle shape going end over end. 

Ryan, the kids, and I were all calm...no fear.  We knew it was the end for us but we were together and knew it would be fast.  We were telling the kids how much we loved them and were so proud to be their parents etc...but no tears...no sadness

It hit the earth (around Allen) and then the effects of it were moving towards us fast...and I woke up.

WTH?? 

With the school shooting last week I'm hoping that a few of these things are true for those poor lives that were lost.  I hope that it was quick so they didn't feel anything and I hope that they all knew how loved they were. 

There was a story of one of the teachers that was telling all of her kids how much she loved them and that she felt wrong for saying it but didn't care if the parents were mad about it.  I would only HOPE that my kids teacher would do something like that.

I know this is all over the place...just alot on my mind since that crazy dream? 

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment