Friday, December 14, 2012

What are the kids up to lately?

Hazel is ALL about Pink and Princesses.  It makes me want to gag.  I truly don't remember being into Pink or Princesses.  BUT another thing she is into is babies!  This I can relate to.  I use to love playing with dolls.  She rocks them, feeds them, covers them with blankets, takes them for walks around the house in their stroller.  It is just darling.  I love it!

Also, on January 2nd she is going to school in PANTIES!  Her teacher sent a note home yesterday saying it is time.  She went Tee on the potty 7 times yesterday at school (5 times she asked to go) and only had a wet diaper once...it was during naptime!  So I'm off to find the smallest panties and shrink them in hot water for her little booty.  She weighed 21 pounds at her 2 year visit last month.  That bubble booty needs to fill in.  I know she has one with both parents being larger in that area!!

Hagen is really into the iPad, video games, etc.  Also, he had his 2nd 9 week report come from school.  The grading system is based on 1-4...3 is the target and 4 is above.  I'm so very proud to say he got all 3's except for one...and it was a 4!!!  Social Studies was the 4?!?  He is also reading at a very good level.  I honestly say that is because we read a book before bed at night since he was a baby...maybe?  I just say that because I HATE to read...except 50 Shades which is the only book I think I have ever read and I read all three in about 2 weeks!  What a perv.

I am at work today but about to leave.  I can not think of the last time I took a sick day  for myself...I went to the doctor and got a steroid shot and a z-pack but I think I have a cold which those won't help.  I feel really sorry for myself.

That's what I got!
Tata,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment