OK, so I am surprised that I had a sinus infection and Strep...no nose issues and no sore throat. BUT, I got some antibiotics and STEROIDS! Man, I have been a busy bee this weekend and feeling GREAT! Those steroids rock my world!
A few things we got done:
1. Cleaned out the attic. This is my space...it is a walk in from the upstairs guest room closet and I have it in perfect order.
2. We have had boxes of Ryan's old football and baseball memories that were OUT.OF.CONTROL. Nana kept EVERY newspaper article that even mentioned Ryan's name and it was 3 binders full. AND they were all stuck to those old photo pages that are sticky. I had him go through them and narrow down the ones he wanted to keep. We had to narrow it down because the binders were dying and the pages were all falling out. I put them in new slip covers and they are off the old dying sticky paper.
3. We put up 2 book cases on either side of the TV cabinet that Ryan got for free from his office moving. I loaded them up with things that we have not had a place for since moving in.
4. BOOK.AUDIT. I am crazy when it comes to buying books for Hagen. The $1 section at Target is the worst. I walk out with no less than 2 books every time I go. So I put some of the ones that he is tired of and put them in the attic for the next little Darney.
5. Hagen and I made pizza for dinner tonight. He did really well besides the handfuls of cheese he was stuffing in his mouth. He would take a huge handful and eat some and then sprinkle the rest on his pizza. Kinda like Uncle Eddie tasting the potatoes before putting a big glob on his place. He is going to be backed up for weeks!
6. Hagen's summer wardrobe is now secure in a big airtight zip lock bag and in the attic.
7. Cleaned the entire house
8. Found a boatload of picture frames in the attic and put pictures in them and they are finally in the house.
9. Bought 2 Christmas trees! One that is going to replace our main one that is dying and then one that is a skinny tree for our family room. I want to find a black bear stuffed animal to put in it...so cute!
10. Grocery shopping for the week.
11. Got some work done...lined up two interviews for Monday (I'm a recruiter...I'm not interviewing for a job)
12. Hagen was only in time out 1 time...really he should have just set up camp there on Saturday...he was a bit rowdy!
All in all a great weekend! Ryan and I are sitting here watching the Cowboys and are going to sleep in the same room tonight for the first time in a couple of weeks. We are both trading off having coughing fits so not sure how long it is going to last!!
Tata for now,
Carrie
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Umh......steroids or crack?
ReplyDeleteLove the Cousin Eddie reference. Makes me proud.
Seems like you got a lot done. Maybe you should get sick more often?
Dang girl. Want to head over to Marble Falls and help me clean out the garage?
ReplyDeleteTessie Mayes shoves the cheese in her face while making pizzas as well. I usually end up putting a little bowl of cheese in front of her. She poops five times a day, a little cheese will do her good.
Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend.
Geese. . . you are making me feel bad. I need your help. Hope your house stays well
ReplyDeleteImpressive! You will love the skinny tree. That's what I use in the living room and love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! That's a lot of freakin stuff done! I'm impressed.
ReplyDelete