This blog thing sometimes takes a LONG ride in the back seat! I don't WANT to stop but I just feel overwhelmed and guilty when I neglect it. I'm going to keep it up so that I can put random posts up when I feel like it!
Hagen is LOVING kinder! He jumps out of bed in the morning and is ready to go! He is quite the little independent guy. He is in love with Hazel...I wish it was mutual. I mean she loves him but she points her anger towards him most of the time.
Lately he has been quite obsessed with the iPad...so much that we need to start limiting the time on it. For Christmas he wants an Xbox and a nintendo DS. gifts sure do get more expensive as they get older huh?! Geez!
Hazel is so freaking cute. Her hair is long and I recently had it TRIMMED...we are talking about 1/2 inch...just to get the fuzz off the ends. She is REALLY into pink right now. She wants pink clothes (so most mornings are a struggle) and loves the pink flower for her hair (Also a struggle as I put whatever matches her outfit on...found some DARLING felt flower clips for her hair).
The night before Thanksgiving Ryan and I were out in the backyard playing with the kids and Hazel said, "pee pee pa-yeah". I took her in and she went...and went 3 more times before bed and had a dry diaper! So we are going with it. Her teacher isn't ready to put panties on her yet...she has to focus on 4 at a time so they get undivided attention. Last night she actually went #2! Ryan even said "it wasn't a bunny ball either...it was more like a pickle!" We are aiming for pickles folks...sista has a constipation prob...BUT I switched her to 2% milk and it has finally resolved. Who would have thought that going from whole milk to 2% would make THAT big of a difference?! not me.
Work is going awesome...still love it...still look forward to coming in.
I have a new niece (she is about 2 months old now). Faith Ann came earlier than expected and is DARLING...black Mohawk and all. She is the cherry on the top of the sundae of kids...
Ryan has started working out...he is doing the crossfit thing. I have continued with my workouts too. I am as shocked as anyone. I go 4-5 times a week for weights and am trying to get on the treadmill for cardio the days I'm off. I LOVE it... It is nice that we are both doing something about our health together so we can support each other.
Dapper...it seems that he is getting older and older. He sleeps alot more, snores more, and his dog beard is getting greyer and grayer. He turned 10 in September...
That's what I have for now. I'm going to try harder to keep this blog going! It is a constant battle, but I want to remember things about the kids and the fam.
Tata,
Carrie
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Your pics are awesome, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteLOve reading your updates! Colt got really addicted to the Ipad so I started making him earn stickers by doing various chores or doing nice things. Once he gets five stickers, he get about two hours or so of Ipad time. It was getting out of hand!
ReplyDelete