Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Funny "isms" lately

Kids say the funniest things sometimes.  Hazel was having a hard time with her speech.  At her 3 year well visit I discussed it with her Doctor and she recommended doing some speech therapy…of course after that I thought she was improving a lot so I never called about it.  She seems to be getting better…especially in the potty talk and bad mouth areas.

We just got done with the Christmas break and Hagen is back at school as of this morning.  On the way to school Hazel likes to look for dogs and count them.  It is BITTERLY cold here right now so we didn’t see any.

Hazel: “Mama, I don’t see any doggies out today”

Hagen: “I do…your face”

Me: “Hagen…that was not nice”

Hazel: “Not nice Hayen”

Hagen was playing with Hazels new Leap Pad that happens to be pink.

Hazel: “that’s mine!  You not yike pink so you can’t play with it!”

Hagen: “sharing is caring Hazel” (because he is such a model sharer)

Hazel: “(yelling) Sharing NOT caring!!!”

This morning on our way to drop Hazel off at Daycare I was talking to her about something and ended with “Okey Dokey Artichokey?”

She responded with, “Okey Dokey Chokey!”

1 comment: