Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ryan is a bully

Ryan LOVES to scare the kids...I mean he really loves it!

I have told him numerous times that it is cruel and that he is really going to raise a pansy and needs to stop.  I mean, every once in awhile is fine but he likes to often.

Take last night for example:

I was putting Hagen's clothes away and he was reading out loud to me from his easy reader bag.  He didn't want to but I told him that I didn't want to do laundry so let's just get our chores over with and be done...fine.

When you walk into Hagen's room his bed is on the wall right in front of your face.  Hagen was leaning on his bed with his forearms holding his book and his feet were on the floor...so he was standing with his back towards the door. 

Ryan creeps in...I give him the "I will cut you" look and he smirks.  I give him the "I'M NOT KIDDING LOOK" and he smirks.

I figured he got the point.  So I got in Hagen's closet to hang up some clothes and put his basket back and it happened...he did it...he scared Hagen while he was sweetly reading to his Mama.

I was LIVID!  Hagen was shaking he was so scared and screaming at Ryan.

This is not the first or even the second time this has happened.  Ryan does this ALL the time...mainly to Hagen.  It was sad...

I told him he needs to fix it and went to Hazel's room to play with her and her new Dollhouse before bed.  Ryan was talking with Hagen but Hagen told him to leave his room so Ryan came into Hazel's room.

"Why do you do that?"

"What?!?"

"Do not what me...you know damn well what"

"I'm only joking"

"Well, it is getting to the point of being cruel...and I told you not to do it because he was doing his homework"

"(silence)"

"Do you even feel bad?"

"No!  I was just having fun!"


Maybe the reason why I was so mad is because I HATE being scared!  Oh and what's worse than being scared?  Someone grabbing you while scaring you.  EVEN WORSE THAN THAT?   on your love handles where it tickles so you are laughing but are really pissed and scared.

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment