Thursday, January 2, 2014

Let's try this again...

So, it has been a whole year since I last posted and I kinda missed it!  I mean, I am not a writer by any means, but I missed documenting the kids lives.

What's new?  Alot...well not alot but since it has been a year, alot.

Hagen:
  • 6 1/2 years old
  • loves video games and iPads
  • getting pretty good at baseball
  • starting to really talk back
  • loves Hazel but knows how to push her buttons pretty bad
  • still quite sensitive
  • still naps on the weekends for 2 hours...not sure if he is sleeping the whole time
  • VERY picky eater
  • Sprite is given once a week and he loves it
  • Really into his money and always wants to go shop with it
  • Loves man weekends hunting and fishing.  He is a GREAT fisherman!
  • Cropdusting is a favorite...farting out loud really...gets OLD
  • Still hanging at 39 pounds...can't break the 40 pound mark!!
  • Still fully believes in Santa and Hazel looks to him for information so she is excited too!
  • 1st grade is going good...his penmanship is not great...in fact it is pretty bad so we are working on that.  It is fine when he takes his time.  Doctor maybe?
  • Really good at Math and reading...reading?  Really?  Must be from my Mom...
Hazel:
  • 3 years old
  • Sassy pants
  • Loves to talk about toots, poop, anything potty related...so it is confirmed she is mine
  • LOVES to put "makeup" on...very girly
  • when dressing her she will start off great if you put her in something with pockets...she loves them
  • Drawing is a favorite
  • Likes to be a mama...she has lots of babies.  Cory is our new addition and she loves that baby.
  • Picky eater...only wants cheese!  LOVES cheese...and milk
  • Trying to stop biting her nails.  I paint them when they are long enough to look like she hasn't bitten them...blue is the current color
  • Got a tricycle from Santa and loves it
  • Takes long naps on the weekend with me...2-3 hours! 
  • loves to go shopping...even if it is to Kroger.  She can last a good 3-4 hours at the mall no problem as long as she is in a stroller...
  • She likes to sing...
  • She is in a twin bed!  No more cribs in this casa!!
Dapper:
  • he is 11 years and 4 months old and is starting to show his age
  • Having knee surgery in a week due to torn ligament
  • loves eating grass and then immediately barfing it up...most of the time in the middle of whatever room he is in. 
  • Hazel has been loving on him recently.  Hagen wasn't as close to him, but Hazel is...it's cute
  • FINALLY likes a dog bed...never been a fan until he hit 11.
Ryan:
  • Last year he drank the cross fit juice and is hooked...
  • Because of above, his behind has hit an all time "HOT" factor...seriously
  • Because of above he eats palio...which makes meals even more random (my food, kids food, his food)
  • Work is going well and he still loves what he does
Carrie:
  • Still love my job
  • worked out alot this year but took the last 3 months off...WHY did I do that.  Now I am struggling with getting back into it and it is hard.  :(
  • My eating habits have fallen to a BAD place...new year!
  • I cut a bad habit this year that I am SO proud of...been since June.
  • I'm really hoping my car dies this year...not wanting the expense but I'm so over my old Pilot!

This past year we had to have the front yard re landscaped...it was a big job so we outsourced it and it looks GREAT!!!

Hopefully I will be better about this blog this year.  I hate that I skipped a year.

Cheers!
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Come back! I've missed you and your fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, please post more updates on your husband's booty. With visuals.

    ReplyDelete