The kids have mastered a new annoying trait...Tattling.
I swear they tag team just to get me all in a frenzy!
The worst time of day for this ridiculousness is at breakfast. This is usually when they eat and watch a short show while I finish drying my hair and put makeup on. I kid you not that in about a 15 minute time frame they each have at LEAST 2 trips...if not more.
"Mom, Hazel stuck her tongue at me"
"Mom, Hagen touched my pancake"
"Mom, Hazel said "No Hagen""
"Mom, Hagen told me no"
And so on...
My response each time? "OK" I don't even ask for details...I just blow it off and hope it will stop. So far it isn't...but I am holding out for a miracle.
Hagen is pretty good with Hazel but she is so mean to him and he is just sick of being treated badly so now he is yelling at her and getting in her face. Not proud of that and I WILL step in if I see that going on, but I don't blame him for telling her No...which I hear about each and every time he does.
Carrie
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment