Monday, January 13, 2014

This weekend was brought to you by toilets

Seriously...I'm so sick of dealing with toilets from this past weekend I'm about to just put everyone in diapers and make them deal with themselves. 

Hazel...my little bitty Hazel...clogged her toilet on Friday night.  I was RIGHT there with her so it wasn't because of too much TP.  I don't know how they come out of her...honestly it's frightening.  And it clogs...therefore sending not so clean water flooding the bathroom upstairs.  So that is one toilet down.

Hagen...my little bitty Hagen...clogged our toilet.  Again, not an overuse of TP...he also has some impressive "moment's"...overflow #2...so 2 bathrooms out of commission.

I woke up from a nap with Hazel on Sunday only to find out that a 3rd toilet was out of commission.  Hagen was changing the TP roll and accidentally dropped the plastic tube that hold the roll on into the toilet.  He told Ryan and Ryan said for him not to flush it and he would get it...Hagen didn't hear the NOT part.  So it was lodged.  Like we tried to get it out many ways and it was not budging. 

So we bought a new toilet.  It's purty...and clean...

We also had to buy a new pot and pan this weekend because the non stick stuff on our older ones was coming off so bad we were afraid we may die of some kind of non-stick poisoning, so I am really feeling like a true adult in the shopping area...

Cheers,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Just add pepper to those meals cooked in the non-stick pans with the non-stick stuff coming off. Works for us!

    ReplyDelete