We went for our first pregnant appointment yesterday! I am 7 weeks 2 days today! The baby looks great and has a strong heartbeat of 154 BPM. Our due date is November 14th, but we will probably induce early by a week or so like we did with Hagen. I would like to copy EXACTLY what we did the first time because it was perfect…but I understand it will be different.
I can take Tylenol PM or Benedryl to sleep…I tried Tylenol PM last night and it didn’t really help all that much, but I have been sleeping a bit better lately anyway. Around 4:00 I am pretty much up for the day…but doze off here and there. Good thing is that I don’t feel that tired…more just LAZY.
I'll be honest...I've been really worrying about multiples. With my dream of twin girls last week, my friend getting pregnant with triplets, and just the chances of multiples increasing when you are 35 my mind has been racing! Now, of course if there was more than one in there we would be excited and love all of our babies...it just would have been very hard. I'm glad to have one healthy one in there!
That’s all I have right now! Work is busy which is always good.
Tata,
Carrie
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My dr recommended Unisom for my sleeping problems, and it does help. I still wake up to readjust so my sciatic nerve won't hurt, but it helps me go right back to sleep! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first appointment! I always felt more at ease after the doctor checked me out for the first time!
ReplyDeleteGlad your first appt. went well! Saw your announcement on FB. Again, so happy for you and your family! Hagen will be a sweet big brother.
ReplyDeleteYipee! So happy for you guys! Nothing like hearing that heartbeat for the first time.
ReplyDeleteYeah for the healthy heartbeat!!!
ReplyDeleteDoctor appt days are the most fun ever. And the most reasuring before you can feel the little dude...or dudette.
Oh my goodness, time is going to fly! November. That is too exciting. So happy for you, CArrie! Even though you're up by 4...that is crazy, sister.
ReplyDeleteSuch great news! Those first few appointments are the.best!
ReplyDeleteNovember will be here before you know it.
Yay! So glad to hear all is well! Yes, November will be here so quick! Hagen is going to be great big brother!
ReplyDelete