We had a VERY lazy weekend! Honestly, it was cold, it snowed, and was just yuck. So we went to Blockbuster, loaded up on movies, and just vegged! It was nice!
We did go to a little girls birthday party at Wiggly Play Center on Saturday. I told Ryan that I would just take him and that he can go to the gym. The Wiggly Play center is like a giant hamster cage for kiddos. I lost my kiddos on more than just one occasion! He would enter, I would run around like a maniac watching him...then it would happen...he would disappear. Did he go down the slide? No...did he go down the other slide? No... It was crazy! I had a girl there that was mom to Jackson and she brought him to me twice. She understood because her and her hubby were losing Jackson and there were 2 of them!
All in all it was a great party and we had alot of fun. It is definitely birthday party season!
On Saturday night the snow came through...I think we got 8 inches! It was crazy...Hagen and Ryan played for a bit in it but I was so over the cold! I didn't even step foot out in it except to take a few pictures. I instead made potato soup and watched a lifetime movie!
I am getting a bit tired, but not too bad. I will say that Ryan and I figured out that the pickles that we were using for the chicken salad were bad! Ryan finally agreed that they tasted terrible! So we got new ones and we are good to go! I could not believe that pickles would change their taste that fast and badly!
Ryan got Hagen a new t-ball thingie and they are playing it outside while demolishing the last bit of our snowman. I'm not sure who is having more fun...Hagen playing t-ball or Ryan "golfing" at the snowman.
Happy Monday!
Carrie
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like it is time to leave the cold and make a trip to sunny, warm, lovely San Diego. We are ready anytime!!!
ReplyDelete