Saturday, March 13, 2010

Water Fart

Got your attention huh?!

OK, so tonight we went to cook out hamburgers at my brothers house. The boys got in the bath at the end of the night and when it was done we were going in to pluck Hagen out of the bubbles and he just froze...standing in the bubbly water...with his hands on his butt cheeks. He farted and it was the loudest longest water fart E.V.E.R!

Adam, Ryan, Rebecca, Pia, and I just stopped looked at each other and died laughing! It was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!

I appreciate potty humor probably more than any other female out there. That is one fart that I can honestly say was the best one I've ever heard! You would have too if you were there...honest.

Ryan and I watched paranormal activity tonight...that is why I am blogging at 10:30 on a Saturday night. Mama is Freaked the hell out! That is some scary stuff! For those of you who have seen it why didn't he dump her butt and move out?

Later,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying, that is hysterical!

    Maci will laugh when she toots and say "I toots".

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA love toot stories. I have a thing for potty humor. It's embarrassing, but I can't help it.
    Good one, Hagen!!

    ReplyDelete