Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1st Pregnancy Symptom?

I actually don't feel that well today! Yippee! Now, you are probably wondering why this is exciting for me. It is because I have had NO symptoms except for my ice tea tasting like Moth Balls the other day and my chicken salad tasting like peanuts.

The ice tea tasting like Moth Balls was VERY.SAD. I am addicted to Sonic Ice Tea. It will not be given up. I drank it even though I was gagging it down.

I went to the doctor to get blood tests on Monday and this morning. They will call me tomorrow to let me know if my numbers have doubled. I'm sure everything is fine, but I just want someone else to confirm it!

Hagen has been difficult lately. I think he knows that my patience is down and he is just on point! You tell him to do something, he collapses and whines. You tell him "not right now Hagen" and he collapses and whines. You LOOK his direction (not directly at him) and he collapses and whines.

And I swear, that damn rubber frog? It is going in the trash. I have to go on a frog hunt every morning and every night before bed. It is about 1 inch X 1 inch people...it disappears easily!

Little Gym last night...you know my feelings about it. I feel bad because it is supposed to be time for us to hang out with Hagen and show him how to listen to the teacher and behave and above all have fun! It was my turn last night and Hagen and I spent most of the time laying on the mats! He was not in the mood. I didn't push him because we all know I wasn't in the mood either! We had a good time as usual, but I was really glad to sing the goodbye song!

Ryan's out of town tonight...hmmm...where should we go eat?! I'm lazy... Pia, I know you are reading this...wanna take Hagen and I on a date? Patrizios? Cantina Laredo? Uncle Julio's? I'll even pay! As long as it is not over $20...I'm budgeting...

Tata,
Carrie

UPDATE: It worked...Mom and Dad are taking us on a date to Cantina Laredo tonight! Woo Hoo! No cooking for me! I'm so relieved...

UPDATE #2: Chicken Salad is not going to work anymore. Crap! That was my goto lunch! Tasted terrible today...so bad I couldn't finish it! Blackberries tasted weird too...like dirt kinda...and I washed them...

9 comments:

  1. We are having spagetti and salad for dinner. Do you and Hagen want to eat here????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do children always seem to regress when Mama needs a little break! Patrizio's.. Uncle Julio's...you are making me hungry and it is only 9:30 here. Carolyn, that sounds great. . . can we come, too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I can't eat spaghetti. at least for another week or so. I had it for 3 nights in a row last week and that is why we went out to dinner 2 nights in a row to escape spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had zero pregnancy symptoms with Lainey after big ones with Carter and Jack. Totally freaked me out.....figured something was wrong. I was an emotional nut wondering why. Guess all babies are different. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!!! Cantina Laredo sounds awesome.

    Want to meet us at the museum on Friday? Are you up for that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to meet you, but I have to work...boo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't eat chicken AT ALL the whole time I was pregnant. Completely grossed me out.

    Yum...Cantina Laredo sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy, I'm stuffed but could totally go for Mexican food now. Thanks.

    My pregnancies varied as well... thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's funny how foods start tasting completely gross. I remember a big one was this Creole Shrimp Gumbo Stew recipe that I absolutely LOVE (it's so good I think about the leftovers while I'm in bed later that night...sad, huh?) and it just smelled absolutely disgusting. I didn't dare put it in my mouth.

    But iced tea tasting bad?!? NOOO!!! I chugged that stuff throughout my first trimester. I would have died if it had started to taste bad!

    ReplyDelete