Friday, March 26, 2010

Cute Hagen story

We have Daffodils in the backyard. The other week on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse they were getting ready for the fancy dance and Goofy needed to get a dilly of a daffodilly for Clarabelle for the dance. So whenever we see the daffodils in the backyard I tell Hagen, "That there is a dilly of a daffodilly!"

This morning I had a shirt on that had some yellow flowers on it. Hagen said, "look Mama, you have a Dapper-dilly on your shirt!" Our dogs name is Dapper and sweet baby thought they were named for Dapper.

Cute.

I stood my ground last night. I turned off the monitor 3 times when he started whining for Wa-Ter.

We all survived. I am having insomnia! I can not sleep at all! Just little naps throughout the night.

Tata,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love their sweet little language.

    Glad you were strong last night. I'm a weak biotch when it comes to it all too but we've made a pact that once we move our room is strictly for adults only.

    That or I'll just move into one of their rooms :)

    I didn't sleep last night either, much less at all this week. Sucks. Hubby has been coughing and I can still hear him from the living room where he has been sent to each night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little things kids say. Hagen is precious! Glad he'll be able to read all of this one day.
    Sorry you can't sleep. That makes for a long day! Hope that gets better for you.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete