Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day on the farm and a picnic

Ryan took Hagen out to his Friends parents place in Sulfur Springs. That is where Ryan hunts mostly...it's free...not long from home...and he enjoys it.

Ryan took him out there today and they went fishing, deer hunting, 4 wheeling, and had a great time! Hagen fishing really means that he just stuck his hand in the bucket of minnows and threw them in the pond. Deer hunting means just going to look at Daddy's deer stand. Ryan said he told Hagen "this is where I hunt!" and Hagen responded, "Oh, thanks for telling me!" In a nice overjoyed way, not a sarcastic way. He hasn't learned the Darney sarcasm yet. He loved the 4-wheeler! He called it "4 lealer"...

When the boys got home we grilled out hot dogs and had a picnic! The picnic lasted MAYBE 5 minutes from start to finish. I went out to put a blanket in the yard and right when I was about to lay it down, Dapper squatted and peed like no body's business...damn dog. Once we sat down, Dapper choked on grass right behind me and he sounded like Uncle Eddie's dog gagging on a bone under the Christmas dinner table. THEN, Hagen pointed out a nice hot steamy pile Dapper left recently! Nice...appetite lost.

We wrapped up the night playing Frisbee and then called it a night.

I took a 3rd test today...still positive. I feel so weird not being checked by a doctor. I'm not worried, but just...I don't know...weird. By the time I was 6 weeks pregnant with Hagen I had already had 4 sonograms. Still feeling really good!!

Tata,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Damn dogs :) I avoided the backyard for such reasons. I don't pick up poop. Gross.

    Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!

    Tell your doctor you have to get in TODAY. I can't stand having to wait like that!

    ReplyDelete