Friday, March 19, 2010

Embarrasing Moment...

...today is going to be an interesting day. I had to return to the house 2 times after fully pulling out of the driveway this morning. Once to take my medicine (progesterone) and then to find my flipping phone! NOTHING makes me more irritated in the morning than when I can't find my phone.

Took Hagen to school and we immediately went into the theatre room because Mr. David was there! This is the guitar playing puppet showing guy that Hagen loves. No hug or kiss goodbye...he shyly walked up to Miss Wikita and sat down...acting all shy. I left and was off to work.

Now for the embarrassing moment. I was sitting at my cube devouring a glazed donut. I mean...only a couple of bites devouring. Our partners bring donuts, pigs in a blanket, etc. on Friday mornings.

Anyway a piece of glaze got lost in my shirt. So I dug it out (so I could eat it) and HELLO, someone walks up to ask me a question. I obviously work with very nice people because HE didn't say anything about it and acted like nothing happened. I'm sitting here sweating bullets while that glaze just sits on my belly...still in my shirt...probably melting...won't come off until I shower next because of the amount of embarrassment.

cheers to this fabulous day,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. LOL, you poor thing! We all have days like that! I've recently been leaving my phone at home too. Like get down the street and start to look in the diaper bag for it, forget it on the counter in the kitchen type stuff. Oh well, it's nice and quiet for a while anyway!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is HILARIOUS! If it was a guy, I'm sure he was all hot about you looking down your own shirt.

    ReplyDelete