Monday, March 22, 2010

Hagen tooted on the rug...funny story!

Ryan is upstairs giving Hagen a bath. He called for me to get 1 candy (Hagen made a small poop I guess) and that he had to tell me something funny.

I get the candy and head upstairs. Ryan meets me at the top laughing...Hagen is sitting on the potty still. Ryan said that Hagen bent over to put his stool in front of the potty so he could go before his bath and totally sharted on the rug!

Hagen said, "Daddy, I tooted!" looked at the rug and said that the cleaning people need to clean that up.

Uh...OK...we don't tell the cleaning people to clean up sharts in our house....that is just crossing the line Mr. Hagen.

Hagen was backed up most of last week so we have been giving him Miralax (turbolax). Well it finally kicked in and is upsetting his tummy! It takes awhile to kick in and then when it does it is too late and he has issues. Ugh...can't win.

Tata,
Carrie

9 comments:

  1. All I'm going to say is "Like Mother, Like Son."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being prego, were you about to puke cleaning that up??? I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're writing down all of these funny stories so that he can read them when he's older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liam is taking Miralax too. When it rains it freakin POURS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coco is an experienced sharter.
    Thanks for sharing...my fav part?
    "Uh...OK...we don't tell the cleaning people to clean up sharts in our house....that is just crossing the line Mr. Hagen."
    Bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the funniest mom--EVER! Hagan will someday appreciate that you shared his "sharting" story with all your friends! Love you!

    ReplyDelete