...he made me call him tonight and tell him he doesn't want him to come to our house.
I panicked...Ryan said to call Papa...Papa is out of town, so I called my brother. He answered and I said, "Is this the Easter Bunny?" He went right along with the unplanned plan.
Hagen wanted to actually talk to the EB.
Hagen: "EB, I don't want you to come to my house"
EB: "Hello Hagen!"
Hagen: "I have enough eggs at my house so you don't come"
EB: "Why don't you want me to come to your house?"
Hagen: (passes me the phone)
He is scared of the EB just like he was scared of Santa.
On another note Hagen is calling me sweetie. I may use that word alot and he may have picked it up from me. It's kinda cute to hear him say "No thank you sweetie".
The house smelled like vomit...Ryan thought so too. We figured out that the air filters needed to be changed VERY.BADLY. We turned the air on yesterday and it is just stirring things up. I hope this hizzy starts smelling better very soon.
Night night,
Carrie
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hagen seems like a thinker. If I were to tell you an adult size iquana with a backpack full of walnuts were going to show up at your house, break in during the night, and leave you "treats", what would you think?
ReplyDeleteCasey - are you hitting the bottle already?
ReplyDeleteSo funny and cute that he's calling you sweetie. You know how there's some guys that can get away with that and some that can't??? I think Hagen will be one of those that can. He's starting early.
I am totally confused by Casey's post. I do agree that Hagen seems like a thinker. Smart little guy.
ReplyDeleteCasey...do we need an intervention? What "treats" have you gotten into already?
ReplyDeleteNone, people. I'm putting this Easter Bunny thing in perspective for you. Santa, the Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, etc......to children can be really foreign ideas. Hello? A fairy is going to swoop in and steal your teeth?! How freaky is that? Where do they all go? Why does she want a bunch of yucky teeth?
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
Promise I'm not drinking. I'm thinking. And, that can be even scarier.
Love your comments, Casey. Sweet baby boy is afraid of the Easter Bunny. I totally get it, too. A giant rabbit that could pounce on him in a heartbeat--kind of scary.
ReplyDelete