...AT.ALL.
I have so many questions and am so excited!
- what is it?
- how is Hagen going to react?
- how many are in there?
- am I going to have morning sickness?
- can I control my eating early on unlike last time?
- What is it?
- WHAT IS IT?
OK, I'm dying to know what it is! Growing up I have always wanted two boys. But as we were having trouble conceiving I was just wanting a healthy baby. When we found out I was having a boy I was so excited but was also kind of sad it wasn't a girl. Now do not read this wrong, I was very happy Hagen was a boy...I just...I guess wanted both?! I know most of you have no idea what I am trying to say.
Now this time I am again excited for either one! It would be so neat to have a little girl and experience that side of things. I have such a loving relationship with my Mom and to have that with a little girl would be wonderful. But I would love having another little boy! You can still have that loving relationship with your Mom like my little brother...the one that is still attached at the cord.
I just turned 35 last month, so I wonder if I will have to do all those tests? I mean, I will do the tests at 12 weeks to determine if there is anything going on that I would want to prepare myself with and will still do. But what about Amnio's? Not sure how I feel about that...
Wow, is this all really happening? I am so excited. We did it...we did this on our own this time...
I can't wait to see Hagen meet the new little...I just tear up thinking about it!
I think we are going to wait to tell him when we find out what it is. That way we can tell him he is having a baby sister/brother.
My cup runneth over...and my bladder also...
Carrie
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited for you guys! Such a fun time ahead. When is the first doctor's appointment?
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys! We will start trying after June! Freaks me out though ;0
ReplyDeleteFirst appointment is not until March 30th...ugh! They called in projesterone for mea and vitamins that I will pick up today.
ReplyDeleteI'm so use to having early and LOTS of sono's with Hagen! such a long wait...boo!
How about a nice and normal pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteI'm with your mama. Just take it easy and enjoy each moment. Hagan will be the sweetest big brother!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Siblings are the best gift you can give your children!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!! How exciting for you guys. I know you are over the moon. :)..... Hope you have an "easy" pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteWe're down to two weeks. I'm so excited!! So much to get done before then. :)
AHHHH! CARRIE!!! I am so pumped! I just read your last post, too, and I am so happy for you guys! You are going to be the most adorable preg, and I can't WAIT to hear how Hagen takes the news. Please video? ;)
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted!