My sister-in-law is doing good! The baby is just small and going to be around 6 pounds at birth. She is growing which is the good thing!
We keep talking about how Noah is going to be a big brother and that Aunt Rebecca has a baby girl in her belly...Noah's baby sister.
Hagen is very curious about it lately. Yesterday morning when I woke him up for school he had his bear in his PJ top. Weird...but didn't think much of it. When I picked him up from school yesterday one of the teachers came up to me and said that bear was in his shirt after nap time and they asked him why it was there. Hagen said that is was his baby sister in his belly.
Aww...he was acting like HE was having a baby sister. So cute...
It just makes me want to have a baby even more to see how excited he is. I just couldn't imagine not having another one. He loves babies! We say bye to the babies when we leave school and he just smiles and smiles at them.
BUT...
I'm not sure how he is really going to like someone bugging him when he gets older. I mean, last night he came in from outside to tell me that "Dapper bonked his body" which means Dapper touched him. GASP...what to do?! Dapper is always up in Hagen's business and it ticks Hagen off to NO.END. They are at the same eye level as each other. That would get on my nerves too!
Tata,
Carrie
P.S. I am praying HARD today for a sweet friend that will find out today if the 2 eggs that were implanted have stuck...she will find out at 5:00. I hope and pray for them that this is their time!!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteMe, too.
ReplyDeleteBaby sister.....so sweet, punkin Hagen!
Hey Carrie...It's Monica Hill (now Clift)....I found you from Casey's blog. I love reading about your sweet little boy! Hope you are doing well!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Monica! Great to "see" you! Mine is pretty boring...it is basically a journal for our family!
ReplyDeleteI will keep my fingers crossed, too! It will happen. . . .just have faith.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Hagen is right!!
ReplyDelete