Monday, March 15, 2010

Nice morning!

This morning was so nice!

I'll be honest, it was tough to get out of bed because it was the 1st Monday morning after the painful time change. I snoozed once though and got up and in the shower. I was wondering why Ryan was still sleeping. When I got out of the shower I woke Ryan up to make sure he was just sleeping later and not LATE. He said he was just sleeping in a bit.

He will usually get ready fast and leave for work pretty quickly. This morning he took his time and we actually sat down at the table and ate eggs and toast...all 3 of us!

Usually our mornings are fast moving. Hagen gets dressed, picks out his breakfast (nutri-grain bar, granola bar, mini muffins, fruit loops, etc.) and I get him milk and he sits on the couch to eat and watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse while I finish getting ready.

It was so nice this morning and I was only about 10 minutes late. I need to eat eggs and toast in the AM since being pregnant. I am doing the diabetic diet to prepare myself for GD...pretty sure I have a higher risk of getting it again.

Happy Monday!
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. You are being smart to prepare......well done, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend did the same thing and her 3rd pregnancy was so much smoother because of it! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete