Friday, March 12, 2010

Sleeping bear and by beautiful smelling man

Ryan came home last night. It was around 9:30 and I was so happy to see him! We sat and talked for awhile and it was just nice. I told him that Hagen wanted him to bring up his parrot puppet and give it to him while he was sleeping. We couldn't find the damn puppet but I told Ryan to go wake him up and snuggle and I would check his sheets for the parrot. We crept in there and Hagen sat up, looked at me, then looked at Ryan and scrambled to his feet and put his arms up for Ryan to hold him.

Hagen asked him if he had a good day today working on the airplane and what color the airplane was. Ryan told him he did have a good day and the plane was blue. Hagen said, "My cup in my bathroom is blue too!" WOW! I wish I got so excited at these little realizations...wouldn't life be grand?!

Ryan was working in Midland and flew on a plane to get home...he wasn't working ON an airplane.

Parrot has flown the coop...it is gonzo. I did find the damn rubbery frog though...yeah! Not.

So Ryan and I went to bed around 11:00 and before he came to bed he showered. Once we were all settled in I could smell perfume. I asked him if he put perfume on. He said (of course) No?!

It was his deodorant. Dude smells like a lady fo sho...gonna start calling him Ryanna.

Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha Ryanna. Be careful...that might stick.
    Cute, snuggly Hagen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude smells like a lady!! haha

    i am loving the 'my cup is blue!!' comment. ahhh, youth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny--love the "dude smells like a lady." Always great to have dad home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryanna. Awesome.

    Missed your fun posts........happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete