
Is she not the sweetest thing? And the hat? This is what I am talking about when I say I HAVE to know if this baby is a girl. My Mom knits this crazy stuff! This hat? First attempt at this pattern and she whipped it up in about an hour...crazy. Now again, not saying that I will be upset if it is a boy...she can do these things in blue/brown/black/red/whatever color and leave off the flower and make something else! Can not wait...by the way, this is a 5 pound 10 ounce baby head...she is LITTLE so you can only imagine how tiny this hat is to fit her this good!
Smitten kitten,
Aunt Carrie
She is beyond PRECIOUS! So sweet...
ReplyDeleteSo, so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll! And the hat--I want one for myself....your mom could sell these on Etsy.
ReplyDeleteOh my word--she is so precious and so tiny! Love the hat! I agree with Merrilee! She could easily sell those on Etsy! Wonderful baby gifts.
ReplyDeleteso freakin precious....she is so tiny...she is half of liam's size when he was born....
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. That is one cute babygirl!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby. So tiny!
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful. And your mom is a ball of talent.
ReplyDelete