...I heard the heartbeat this morning! Poor Ryan missed it as he is out of town (yes, again). I think next to hearing Mama for the first time, hearing the heartbeat is just as sweet. I'll be honest, with not really having any symptoms, there was a doubt in my mind of if I am still really pregnant.
He told me that it may be too early to hear it (10 weeks 2 days) and was having trouble finding it and then we found it. It was strong and it was definitely there. I started crying and it was making him lose the heartbeat, but we for sure heard it.
That means I can stop my progesterone! Whoopee!! Man, that stuff blows but whatever it takes.
Tonight Noah will be joining our family for a few days while Rebecca and Adam go get induced to have Emily! He will stay with us when they are in the hospital and then maybe a day or two afterwards. Depending on how cooperative she is!
Hagen is so excited. At night he picks out his under ware for the next day. Last night he pulled out 2 pair. I asked him why and he said, "one for Noah" I told him that he needs to teach Noah how to go potty on the potty because he is still in a diaper and so Hagen put one pair back and grabbed his night night diaper and put it next to his "Unnerware". Man, I could be sister/sister in law of the year if I potty train him before he goes back home!! Probably not, but I will give it a valiant effort!!
Carrie
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteI heard that Evan dates/dated gymnast Nastia Lukin...
ReplyDeleteNothing sweeter than that heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!!
Woohoo!! Aw, you started crying. So happy for you!
ReplyDelete10 weeks? You need to start taking pics of that teensy baby belly soon! I love belly pics!
Ah...it's such a great sound to hear! So happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteHagen is such a sweet boy.
What a wonderful sound to hear! So thankful that you were able to hear it so early!
ReplyDeleteHagen is precious! Unnerware! Love it!
Such an amazing moment to hear the heartbeat; I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Carrie. You're right. Such a beautiful sound.
ReplyDelete