Monday, April 5, 2010

Hit.A.Wall...

I've been very surprised that in this pregnancy as I have had no symptoms. I'm not tired, nothing is really bothering me (except for the nasty ham yesterday), I feel fine, just a little puffy in the gut which is the progesterone and let's face it ladies...Mama wears tight pants and there was no room in them to begin with. Sad but true! I think that tight pants you look slimmer because it is squeezing it all in (and out the top so you wear a baggier top to camo that. OK, so whatever that rant was...I got really off track.

Well, I forgot to take my progesterone both times yesterday because I was just a scatter brain. I didn't sleep last night and kept thinking about how bad I felt not taking it...but not bad enough to lug my arse up to get it. SO when I did fall asleep (I swear that one time) I dreamt that I miscarried...it was graphic and so sad...so very very sad. I didn't sleep very much...I felt crampy...just not right. Then I started to feel sick...kinda like you drank too much and you have the spins and need to put your foot on the ground while laying in bed to make sure you are not in fact spinning.

I have a horrible headache, am sick at my stomach, and so tired today! I was gagging brushing my teeth...I never got sick but man...it was a show.

I gagged down a hard boiled egg this morning and then felt sick when I looked at the yolk...visions of my baby bird on the porch surfaced...it was just not good.

I know this is SO.WHINEY but I just feel so sorry for myself. I thought I was in the clear, but man...this blows.

BUT, I will say that I would take this to get a perfect little Darney added to our family...it will be worth it...

Ryan is a saint. I'm sure of it. I have never heard him raise his voice.EVER. He is the calmest person I know. Not sure how I scored him to be honest. You know on the inside he is just rolling his eyes at my whining, but he is so considerate. You see, on Saturday I could have gone to the store, but I didn't want to. I needed room in the fridge for the Easter lunch anyway. To be honest I just plain forgot. So Ryan made his shake this morning with Whole Milk and then he emailed me just now and told me to email him a grocery list and he would go after work. Now, this is not the first time he has offered. But this is the most important one. The thought of going just makes me want to hurl. Love this man...he is a good one...

Tata,
Carrie

P.S. When Ryan was traveling the other week he had an interesting thing happen. It was a packed plane...no empty seats. So he had to choose a seat between two men...two priests! Man, wouldn't you think something is about to happen to you if that was you? I mean, was that a sign?!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you aren't getting the morning sickness, Carrie!! Mine was the absolute worst this time around - everything that could possibly set it off, did. Smells, tastes, blinking lights, patterns, food temperatures.... I am so glad that's over!! Hopefully you won't have it too bad this time, and even if you do, I hope it's very short-lived. :)

    That's sweet that Ryan's wanting to help you out. P is that way too - so calm and patient. You got a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! Take care of yourself, woman.

    My hubby has his moments too. He's at the store for me as we speak because I didn't feel like going with the baby girl. Give your hubby a big hug when he gets home, he deserves one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all worth it and so normal. I was a nightmare with both kiddos. That is one reason Adam doesn't want another one. No lie.

    And I would not of gotten on that plane. No way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tone's not soft-spoken (AT ALL), but he is a major sweetie. I've seen him when I'm sick, so I can't WAIT to be preg. Can't wait.
    So sorry about the nightmare/baby bird stuff. That is so rough. I can't imagine how that must feel; having it weighing on you like that. I've had nightmares about losing Tony or the girls or my family. I think when you're so content and are receiving/giving so much love, it's hard for your subconscious NOT to fear losing it. Hang in there, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete