I was such a drama queen this week!
The Blood Sugar thing on Tuesday MAY have been a migraine. Mom was talking with a friend and she was describing her migraine and it involved blinking vision and numbness. I wonder if it was? To be honest I had a headache but nothing that sounded like a migraine. I thought those were like where you can not even stand the headache!?
I will be talking with the doctor about that. It would be nice if it was because I could not for the life of me regulate my sugars.
So I finally started feeling better, met Rebecca and Noah at the park so the boys could play and then we went for frozen yogurt. It was a nice evening! THEN I woke up at 3AM...with the stomach bug...VERY BAD! Ryan was out of town so I had to get Hagen up and ready for school, drive him there and I called from the parking lot for a teacher to come get him. I felt SO BAD for SAHM's that have no outlet when they get slapped with the stomach bug! I couldn't keep a saltine down! I was miserable. Thank the lord Ryan was coming home that day so he got Hagen and was single Dad for the evening. Hagen and Ryan got me a card that sang "Hang on Sloopy..Sloopy hang on!" I was dying laughing! Ryan is so good at buying cards. Hagen picked one out too that was singing the Darth Vader song.
I woke up on Thursday morning feeling so much better and so happy to be out of bed (plus the cleaning people were coming) and headed to work. I was there for about 30 minutes and left again. I was not well. I went to Mom's and crashed in the study.
I feel SO much better today! I dropped of food at Caroline's house. I may have a crush. She is the sweetest person and is just someone that you fall in love with upon meeting her. Since I was not feeling the best this week I picked up Fajitas from Pappasito's for her.
Ryan is turkey hunting this weekend so it is just little man and me. He is being SO sweet tonight! I wonder what he is scheming?! This is not normal. I mean, he just randomly told me he loved me. What are you planning my little demon?
************************************************
I was making Hagen easy mac (because I am a rocking mom) and he was sitting on the counter (and the safest Mom) and he had his foot by my belly....here is the conversation:
Hagen: "What's in there?"
Me: "In where?"
H: "your belly"
Me: "My ice tea"
H: "no, there's a baby in there."
Me: "Oh really?"
H: "a baby girl....named Emily"
I thought he was on to me. But I think he is just confused about baby Emily in Aunt Rebecca's belly. He may be catching on to what people are saying. I'm trying not to tell him until we find out what is in there...if he finds out sooner then that's OK too...
***********************************
Ryan and Hagen were in the attic the other night getting Ryan's hunting stuff out. They came downstairs and Ryan was talking to Hagen about how they had to get out of the attic because the attic monster comes out when it gets dark. I looked at Ryan like he was smoking crack! What the hell are you telling an almost 3 year old that stuff for?! He said that Hagen told him, "Mama said that the attic monster comes out at night."
My little story teller...
So I said, "Hagen, there is no such thing as monsters! Who told you that?"
"Pia"
SO now my Mom told him that. We called her and she said, "Hagen, I didn't tell you there are monsters in your attic?"
He said, "Yes you did" and then went on about his business.
Clever little boy...
******************************************
One last story. At Dinner last night Hagen was talking about all the different colors of jelly beans. He ate a few bites of his dinner and then said, "I need to go poo poo please!"
I guess thinking about the jelly beans made him want to go big potty because he will get a jelly bean. Man, I think I would poop on command if I was given candy every time!
Tata,
Carrie
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you're feeling better. It is hard.....when there is no where for the kids to go.......did it several times during our months-of-illness when relocating from Denver to KC. I don't recommend that.
ReplyDeleteCaroline LOVED the meal you brought. Loved you. And, it means the world to me that you helped. You are a treasured friend, Carrie!!!!!!